Sunday, April 22, 2012

At last at Wi;;iams

 Sedona is a bit new age.  This restaurant has a;lians and pictures of flying saucers as it's theme.  This is where we ate friday night.  It's funny because Ron's sis ter and husband brought us here when we were visiting once before and we just stumbled upon it that night.
 This town is also a bit new age.  You see a lot of stores  with tha theme.,
They alwo have the first vegayarian and gluton free products I have seen on this trip/
I must admit I have succumbed to eating the same old fare I have in the past/  I hoped to get back on track when I get back.  I just hope I don;t gain all the weight back I lost.  I will know when we meet chilly weather as I will not fit my coat with all the clothes underneath it.
These mountains are awesome.  The pictures I have chosen do not compare with being here.  It is a beautiful place.




 This is on Highway 89 following oak creek.  This is where you wull find people playing on the water and many interesting  places to stop.
We found Williams very different than I expected.  Again a tourist town with trains as the main interest.  The place to set off in style to the Grand Canyon.  Here is a restaurant  with all pine wood.  I can't remember seeing one with this inside before.

 We are precious in his sight,  found on the wall'
 Here I am straightening my back again.  Benches are great for this.
 This is so true.

Ron rode one of theses when he was a boy.  It is a car on the railroad tracks.
 Williams is along route 66 .  It is one of the last towns or so they seem to say.

this person carries on quite a conversation.
This is the three wheeler Ron likes/  I suppose it;s because it;s old like us.

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures Mom and Dad - it looks absolutely beautiful! And fun!

    ReplyDelete