Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 4

No rain.  Clouds and sunshine and more warmth.  Today is the first day that my toes didn't feel like wood and my fingers didn't hurt.  At the end of the day I could ride the bike with just my normal riding jacket.  We ended up in Fortuna.  Let me say no one wants to be here including me.  But when a person gets tired they become a bit irrational.  We just wanted to stop.  Ron was hurting ( He has one of his Phantom pains that he  would like to disappear.)  I am fine just tired.
The trip down here from Bandon is truly one of the most scenic rides you would like to be on.  Mostly ocean views with redwood trees.  On the whole it was a good day.  We stopped at a resturant here and I ordered a loaded potato.  Oops! It truly was loaded_ with vegtables; in fact I coulden't find the potato for quite some time.


This was a much better place to stay.  At Ron's sisters in Eugene.

No comments:

Post a Comment