Monday, April 16, 2012

The day of monday.

Just fooling around.  I can't help it..  I get a camera in my hands and  I can't help it. Found out we lost a day./we found out today is monday.  We missed Sunday and church.  We are now in Goodyear,

 This is getting heavy Ron has stated. We have added a bag underneath for all the warm clothes.  We are now in the land of the sun. 79 degrees today.  My bones love it.
This is the purple hat.  I love it.
 This is the tree outside our window.

Ron and I came here to the scooter shop. They found out why we are using oil , Now we wait for another part. Whats a few days of rest and relaxation to us but true fun.
Ron and I came here to the scooter shop.  They found out why we are using oil ,  Now we wait for another part.  Whats a few days of rest and relaxation to us but true fun. The scooter shop disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment