Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This day of wins and foolishness

These are bikes Ron can tell stories about.Route 66 Restaurant in. San Clarita Where  we ended up today. 

This is the bike Ron owned as a kid but his was better and we met a man in the restaurant that had a little different one yet and both had stories to tell.

This is the building.
I lost all my pictures I took today being in a bit of a rush.  Live and learn I guess.  Today was the best ever as far as weather was concerned.  It was juat warm enough and windy enough.  God was on the watch for us as we skirted all the  storms and there was some doozers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Dad found someone to swap stories with on the road, and glad that it's warm enough for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its interesting in life you libe and learn

    ReplyDelete