Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday and more

This is Friday.  I couldn't get the picuters on at Sedona.  We are now in Williams.  This is a dog house they grow them large here.


 Ron and i came here because my sister recomended it.  We ate pie here.  It's in Canyon city on the way to Sedona.

 The traffic was great.  Almost non existant.  As you can see I like pie.
 This is the name of the place.  There was a couple of people impressed that, I think.  an Old couple was on a bike. 

Here is s cool car outside the restuarant.
 This is me laying down in a rest stop.  I cracked my back in one large place and was much releived.  I could stand up a little straighter and could walk better afterward.
 I liked the shadows of this plant.
 As you can see clear sailing for us this day.
 We took a pink jeep ride.  They have several kinds in Sedona.  They take you out and give you a real ride or they take you  out for a history lesson and a sedate ride although Ron said it was a bit rough in back.  I was with  the driver so I could hear better,
 This looks like a face to me.
Here we are getting our history lesson.  This is a place where there are cliff dwellings.
 The people who lived here were the same size as Ron and I so we fit right in.  The guide told us that they figured the floor was about 3 feet deeper than we could see.  We also were on the  hunt for a snake that showed up that morning,  We didn't see him, 
This is right outside our Motel.

No comments:

Post a Comment