Monday, April 9, 2012

Our Easter day

This Easter morning.  The start of a brand new day.

This after driving a ways before we decided to have breakfast.  I felt under a bit of pressure to find a church to worship in.We fianny sroped at Ukiah and it seemed we were a bit late for the regular churches
  but we found a babtised church that is either dying out or just beginning.  There were few people there and the preacher didnt like to sing and if you know me That was not the greatest thing for me.  The sermon was good though.

This is a normal occurance and I thought I'd show a bit of what it is like on the road.
I am happy to get off the  bike and end our day .  We are in Vallejo now in a good motel.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!! I can really see what the trip is like!!! Keep posting - I'm finally on board these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip and you sure look happy :)
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete