Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday in Phoenix

We finally had an offer we couldn't refuse.  Our picure taken together.  We have met a couple that moved to Rocky Point.  For those who don't know it is in Mexico below Arizona on the water.  It to me would have been an adventure I wouldn't take but I have heard it is anice place and a lot of retirees move there.

I Love these flowers and they match my hat.Or at least I think so.  It doesn't look like it in the picure.

This is me in the water and just thrilled to be here.  I bought a swimming suite for $8.00 at the Goodwill; Washed it an there I am enjoying a day of sun.  we read most of the day and just sat.


Ron did't go in.  He hates to swim but loves to read.  Here we could enjoy both worlds.  I am not sure how long we will stay here but I intend to enjoy every minute of it.  I me a couple from Colorado who were fun to talk to while I was swimming.

1 comment: